Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Walnuts & Raisins

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Walnuts & Raisins

These Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Walnuts & Raisins are delicious and overflowing with autumn flavors. As an added bonus, the cookies are vegan and packed with healthy ingredients. I’ve listed many of the health benefits below. Pumpkin Pie Spice is a blend... read more
Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh what a beautiful Thanksgiving day! It’s so nice outside, I don’t want to come inside. But, Mom says I have to. Darn! I hope all of you get to spend time with your friends and family today. I’m going to stay home and take a nap while Mom spends... read more
Trip to Big Bend

Trip to Big Bend

Last week, my sister, Tami, and brother in law, Mike, and I took a road trip to Big Bend in west Texas. I’ve included links so you can read more about the places we visited. Day 1 – After leaving Izzie at the Canine Country Inn, we headed out on our trip to the Big... read more