Italian Bean and Pasta Soup

The temperatures have been up and down a lot this winter, and I feel like we’ve had more cold weather than normal for north Texas. When the temperatures dip, I like to make a pot of homemade soup to warm me up. One of my favorites is this Italian Bean and Pasta Soup.... read more
Vacation on Hilton Head Island

Vacation on Hilton Head Island

In January, Izzie and I vacationed on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina for a couple of weeks. We drove 1145 miles across east Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia through rain and a little sleet and snow. As we travelled to and from South Carolina, we were... read more