Happy Spring!!!

Happy Spring!!! I’m so glad spring is here. I love to explore around the backyard, and since Mom has work in the yard to do, I get to be outside more. I’m always on the lookout for intruders. People walk by with their dogs on the greenbelt path, and I have... read more
Carrot Muffins with Raisins, Walnuts, and Maca Powder

Carrot Muffins with Raisins, Walnuts, and Maca Powder

These Carrot Muffins with Raisins, Walnuts, and Maca Powder are delicious and packed full of healthy ingredients. The recipe is based on one from Laila Ali in her new cookbook, Food for Life, which I found in the February 2018 issue of Oprah magazine. To make the... read more