Pumpkin Granola

Over the holidays, I discovered Whole Foods 365 Pumpkin Spice Granola. It was deliciously yummy, but sadly only available during the winter holidays. So, I decided to experiment with Tara’s Homemade Granola to see if I could make my own Pumpkin Granola that I... read more
House Reno Part One

House Reno Part One

Hi Everyone! Life at our house has been very busy, and it’s soon going to get very messy. We’re about to begin a whole house reno.┬áLast fall, I decided I wanted the kitchen and laundry room cabinets painted. Here are a few photos before the work started.... read more