Happy Father’s Day, Dad

Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Izzie and I hope you have a wonderful day. You didn’t get to meet Izzie, but I’m sure the two of you would have gotten along famously. Dad passed away in 2002 at the young age of 75. I only have a few pictures with both of us... read more
Smoked Salmon Dip

Smoked Salmon Dip

Vino Amores, the wine tasting club that I belong to, meets once a month. In addition to bringing our appreciation for fine wine, we also bring an appetizer. I usually make some kind of dip that goes with crackers. Last month, I made a tasty Smoked Salmon Dip. I got... read more