Izzie’s Obedience School Graduation

Woof! Woof! Pat me on my back. Scratch my tummy. Tell me I’m a good dog. I graduated from Obedience School. I knew I would. After all, Poodles are really smart. I had lots of fun and met new friends at Obedience School. Boo was my favorite friend, but mostly... read more
Izzie’s Going to Obedience Class

Izzie’s Going to Obedience Class

Mom says we’re going to obedience class. She says I’m smart but won’t mind. She thinks I’m stubborn especially when we’re out on the back porch. It’s very important that I inspect the backyard and search for trespassers. I also chase the bunnies out of the garden. And... read more