Happy Birthday Izzie!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I had a birthday last week and had a really great time. First thing in the morning, Mom gave me lots of tummy rubs. She said I was turning eight years old and the day was going to be special. Then she gave me some cards. I’m not really sure... read more
Izzie is Learning New Tricks

Izzie is Learning New Tricks

Mom and I have been very busy learning new tricks. I really, really like doing tricks. Every time I do one, I get a treat. My favorite treats are Blue Wilderness Salmon Wild Bits made especially for training. They are easy to break into small pieces. I’m little, so... read more
Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July

Mom and I are having a happy Fourth of July as we celebrate our country’s independence. First thing this morning, Mom put out our flag. Mom told me we were going to be in a parade and said I needed to get dressed up for the festivities. However, she said I didn’t have... read more
Izzie’s Obedience School Graduation

Izzie’s Obedience School Graduation

Woof! Woof! Pat me on my back. Scratch my tummy. Tell me I’m a good dog. I graduated from Obedience School. I knew I would. After all, Poodles are really smart. I had lots of fun and met new friends at Obedience School. Boo was my favorite friend, but mostly... read more
Izzie’s Going to Obedience Class

Izzie’s Going to Obedience Class

Mom says we’re going to obedience class. She says I’m smart but won’t mind. She thinks I’m stubborn especially when we’re out on the back porch. It’s very important that I inspect the backyard and search for trespassers. I also chase the bunnies out of the garden. And... read more