Backporch Banter

Happy Mother’s Day

These gorgeous flowers are for my Mother. She lived with me for several years after she sold her home in Iowa. My sisters would send flowers to her every Mother's Day. Mom passed away in 2010, but when Mother's Day comes around each year, I buy a big, beautiful...

read more
My Back Porch

My Back Porch

Come on out and have a seat. Over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, we’ll chat about a lot of things. I like to bake, so we might sample my latest Bundt cake or loaf of sourdough bread. I’m always reading something whether it’s a book or magazine, and I hope you’ll...

read more